1. Our Commitment To Your Privacy
- a. why we need your information
- b. how we collect your information
- c. how we use your information
- 2.1 This Policy covers all aspects of your access and/or transactions under the www.hongfucarpets.com.sg website (“www.hongfucarpets.com.sg” or "Website"). The information referred to in this Policy is the personal information any individual furnishes to www.hongfucarpets.com.sg though our Website, Facebook page or any other channel.
3. Why we need your information
- 3.1 To us at www.hongfucarpets.com.sg, every business transaction is more than just a one-off transaction with our customers. We believe each contact is a golden opportunity for us to build relationship. By constantly learning from our existing and potential customers what their needs are and sharing with them what we can offer, we hope to establish a meaningful engagement. In the process, forge a long term and lasting relationship.
- 3.2 By signing up for or using any products or services offered by us, and in order to be responsive to your shopping needs and to serve you better, we need your personal details (email addresses, mailing addresses, mobile phone, etc) so that we can reach out to you. You agree and consent to us and our representatives and/or agents collecting, using and disclosing your personal data in accordance with this Policy. At the same time, your information will provide the basis for us to monitor the activity on the Website and improve its efficiency and effectiveness.
4. How we collect your information
4.1 www.hongfucarpets.com.sg collects two different types of information, namely:
- a. Personal Identity Information
- b. Website Visitor Information
- 4.2 Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") refers to your personal information including but not restricting to your name, contact numbers, mailing and billing addresses, email addresses, model names and number of purchased products and dates of purchase, as well as your questions and comments. The PII is collected (with your agreement) when you transact with us when filling up the online order form. For visitors to our Website, you can also register your personal details with us before leaving our Website. We will also collect (with your agreement) your personal information when you participate in our online forum or take part voluntarily in our online surveys.
- 4.3 Website Visitor Information ("WVI") is used to monitor the activity on the Website and improve on its efficiency and effectiveness. This includes website traffic data (e.g. the number of people who visit the Website, the individual pages they view, how long they stay on each page etc). All WVI is collected on an anonymous and aggregated basis, through web server logs for the purpose of generating statistics. No personal identifiable information is collected.
5. How we use your information
- 5.1 Your information may be shared among our employees, delivery agents or distributors to provide the product and/or delivery service you have requested. www.hongfucarpets.com.sg may also occasionally use this information to send you promotional messages, newsletters and/or conduct surveys and studies to improve our products and services to you. External parties may be engaged to perform these surveys and studies and may be given your information on a private and confidential basis to facilitate these surveys and studies. If you have provided us with your Singapore telephone number(s), then from time to time, we may contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our products and services.
- 5.2 www.hongfucarpets.com.sg may contain hyperlinks to other Internet websites. This Policy applies only to this Website. This Website is not bound by the privacy policies of other websites or vice-versa.
- 5.3 www.hongfucarpets.com.sg will release information when we determine that such release is required to comply with laws and/or website regulations, or to protect the rights, property, and/or safety of www.hongfucarpets.com.sg, www.hongfucarpets.com.sg Website users or others.
- 5.4 www.hongfucarpets.com.sg does not sell your PII.
6. Withdrawal of Consent & Access
- 6.1 You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your PII or seek access to your PII (to a reasonable extent and as permitted by Singapore laws) at any time by writing us. You may also withdraw your consent for specific forms of communication. In withdrawing your consent, you acknowledge that we may not be able to provide or continue providing certain goods and/or services to you and that we may cease such provision accordingly without any liability.
- 7.1 hongfucarpets.com.sg reserves the right to amend this Statement at its own discretion and all changes in Policy are effective upon publishing. We advise you to check this Statement frequently for any updates.