Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Welcome to www.hongfucarpets.com.sg. We recommend that you look through these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) before proceeding with your visit or purchase at www.hongfucarpets.com.sg.
2. Use of the Website
- 2.1 You understand and accept that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message, coding or other material appearing on this Website, collectively referred to as “Web Content”, are owned by Hong Fu Textile & Store (the “Owner”).
- 2.2 By using, accessing or visiting www.hongfucarpets.com.sg or any linked pages owned, operated by or affiliated with www.hongfucarpets.com.sg (collectively, the “Website”), you agree to be bounded by these Terms and Conditions, including any additional guidelines, rules, terms and conditions that the Owner reserves the right to impose from time to time and you agree to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue your use, access or visit to this Website immediately.
- 2.3 You understand and accept that the Owner expressly prohibits the use of any of our Web Content for any private or commercial usage. Unless otherwise stated, none of our Web Content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the Owner. In addition, none of our Web Content should be used for resale purposes on other Web sites.
- 2.4 You may not, without the Owner’s prior express written permission, copy or “mirror” any material, such as design, graphics and coding contained on our Web site or any other server.
- 2.5 All permission granted herein, however, terminates either (i) six months after the date or (ii) automatically without further notice should you breach any of the above terms (whichever is earlier). Upon such termination, you agree immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any Web Content may violate any domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- 2.7 You will not commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute any material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon any other person's proprietary rights; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Any breach of this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act (Cap 50A). We will not hesitate to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
3. Product Information
- 3.1 www.hongfucarpets.com.sg makes every effort to display product images on the Web site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the colours and details that you see on the Website will match the actual product. The products do come in slight variation in the colours and details.
- 3.2 We will do our best to provide you with an accurate measurement of our product (length, width and pile height). However, some variations in dimension do exist and this is not a manufacturing defect.
4. Payment Methods
- 4.1 All prices are denominated in Singapore Dollars. Payment for all orders sold on the www.hongfucarpets.com.sg website can be made online with all major credit cards via Paypal.
5. Delivery and Self-collection Policy
- 5.1 All deliveries to the address provided (within Singapore only) will be made within 7 calendar days after the payment is processed and confirmed by our designated payment service provider(s).
- 5.2 All online orders are provided with delivery at no additional cost.
- 5.3 The delivery service will only apply to address within Singapore.
- 5.4 Notwithstanding 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, delivery to an address in Sentosa island will incur an additional surcharge of S$10. For delivery to all other Singapore islands, please email to arrange with us at smile@ hongfucarpets.com.sg.
- 5.5 Self-collection of product can be arranged with us. Please contact us at smile@ hongfucarpets.com.sg.
- 5.6 International delivery can be arranged with us at smile@ hongfucarpets.com.sg. We will advise the delivery charges and delivery schedule according to shipping destination and weight of your purchase order.
6. Sales Cancellation, Exchange, Return and Refund Policy
- 6.1 Sales Cancellation. We cannot accept any cancellation of Sales Order once it is confirmed and payment has been received by us. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
6.2 Exchange Policy. We can allow you to exchange the product when at the point of delivery/collection, the product is defective. Defects refer to tear, stain and/or discoloration of the product. Otherwise, there is a “no return” policy.
- 6.2.1 If the product is not defective (in our sole determination) and you wish to exchange the product for another one, an administrative fee of S$100 will apply for any exchange. Any exchange shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You will of course top up the difference in the price. If you choose a product which is of a lower price, we will not be in the position to refund the difference. You will also agree to pay a delivery surcharge of S$30 to cover our costs of another trip of delivering the “exchanged carpet” to you.
- 6.3 Out of STock. We will issue a full refund of the price paid if the item(s) you have ordered is out of stock and we are unable to restock it.
7. Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 Our maximum liability to you (or anyone else) for any loss, damage, costs suffered by you (or anyone else) due to your purchase of the product from us is limited to the actual price paid by you. As we are a small business set-up, we are not in the position to pay any sum (if we are at fault) over and above the price paid by you. We will of course not be liable if anyone slips on the product or suffer skin allergies when they come into contact with it.
- 7.2 We saw the following two clauses from some sale of goods transaction. It should also bind us -- We will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, regardless of circumstances, whether or not we have had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not we may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
- 7.3 We will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 8.1 The law governing the use of Web site and all transaction is the laws of Singapore. Any dispute shall be referred to the courts in Singapore.
9. Salvatory Clause
- 9.1 If any of these Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid or void, the other Terms and Conditions will remain intact.
The Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st Day, April 2016.